Recipe Submitted by Nancy in FL ..|.. Category: Gifts in a Jar
1. Mix Bisquick and sugar and place in a
ziplock sandwich bag.
2. Mix next three ingredients. Place this mixture into a separate ziplock bag. Label this "Streusel Mix"
3. Place mixture into a sandwich size ziplock bag. Place bag into a 14-16 oz. decorated can.
4. Attach recipe with the following instructions:
CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD TO BAKE IN A CAN
1. Remove mix from can. Empty bag of mix into a medium bowl.
2. Add 3 TBSP milk and 1 egg white. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle streusel mix from streusel mix packet into batter. Stir once or twice to barely mix.
4. Remove any labels or decorations from can. Grease can well with shortening or margarine on a paper towel. DON'T spray can with cooking spray-recipe will not work in a sprayed can.
5. Spoon batter into can. Bake at 375 for 28-32 minutes. Bread is done when a bamboo skewer placed in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
6. When bread is done let it cool in can for 15 minutes. Using a table knife run around edge of bread to loosen it from can. Shake can to allow bread to slide out.
7. To serve, cut bread into slices the desired thickness.
Recipe from Homeschoolforms.com, Site Maintained by Donna Young, of DonnaYoung.org