Recipe Submitted by Nancy in FL ..|.. Category: Gifts in a Jar
Place ingredients into a medium bowl.
Place mixture in a ziplock sandwich bag. Place bag into a 14-16 oz. decorated can.
Attach recipe with the following instructions:
GRANOLA BREAD TO BAKE IN A CAN
1. Remove mix from can. Empty bag of mix into a medium bowl.
2. Add 1 TBSP water, 1 TBSP oil, and 1 egg. Mix well.
3. Remove any labels or decorations from can. Grease can well with
some shortening or margarine on a paper towel. DON'T spray can with
cooking spray-recipe will not work with sprayed can.
4. Spoon batter into can and bake at 375 for 33-37 minutes. Bread is
done when a broom straw or bamboo skewer placed in middle of bread
comes out clean.
5. When bread is done let it cool for 15 minutes in the can. Run a
plain table knife around edge of bread to loosen it from the can.
Shake can to allow the bread to slide out.
6. To serve, cut bread into slices the desired thickness.
Recipe from Homeschoolforms.com, Site Maintained by Donna Young, of DonnaYoung.org