1. Mix ingredients in solution A together
in medium bowl.
2. In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borax is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly pour solution A into solution B (Do not mix!)
4. Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5 times.
5. Lift solution A out of solution B and knead for 2-3 minutes
6. Store Slime in an airtight container or plastic zip bag.
Tip: Use red coloring for lava and green for slimy stuff or black for tar.
Recipe from Homeschoolforms.com, Site Maintained by Donna Young, of DonnaYoung.org