Recipe Submitted by Nana ..|.. Category: Pasta
I made this up altering
something I had at a friend's house one night....I ate it and decided I
could fix it to go on pastas...
I hope you like it
1. Brown sausage crumbling as you go
2. Add onions and garlic cook 10 minutes more until onions are clear.
3. Add peppers and saut a bit longer
4. Add tomatoes after the peppers become softened.
5. Cook 1-2 hours on low heat stirring occasionally.
6. add salt & pepper to taste just before serving.
Serve over cooked warm Penne pasta add parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Recipe from Homeschoolforms.com, Site Maintained by Donna Young, of DonnaYoung.org