Recipe Submitted by siuilaruin ..|.. Category: Pet Foods
My pup loves peanut butter. Here is a tidy way to treat her with it!
1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a
2. Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Mix peanut butter and milk in another bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
5. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead.
6. Roll to inch thickness and cut out shapes with a knife or cookie cutters.
7. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool completely and serve.
9. Store in an air-tight container.
Recipe from Homeschoolforms.com, Site Maintained by Donna Young, of DonnaYoung.org